PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Practice Lunch

We have been having some trial runs with lunch packing this summer.   I find this is helpful for a number of reasons.   I can try out some new foods to see how they hold up in the lunch box and to see if the girls have interest in them.  It is also good for my youngest to try and open the different containers since she will need to be more independent with her lunches.  She also needs to practice eating in the 15 minute time constraints, which is going to be a huge change for her.   Here are a few of the lunches we have had with our new PlanetBox lunch system.  I am LOVING it!!  More about these to come later.
yogurt with graham crackers for dipping,  carrots, nectarine shish-kabobs, sunflower seeds,  morning snack in butterfly bag
olives, nectarines, cheese, carrots, nut mix and sandwiches cut into fun shapes

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa! I love it. Keep it coming. You are an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they get to have a morning snack in 1st grade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa, I am so impressed! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete