PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stocking Up

There is nothing worse than getting ready to pack lunches in the morning and find that you are out of all the main staples.  I like to try to keep stocked up with an extra loaf of bread in the freezer at all times and some basic canned items in the pantry.  Here are some great coupons to use to stock that pantry to be all prepared for quick lunches in the morning.  I especially honed in on the coupons for soup and nuts, as those are go to lunch items in my aresenal.  The V-8 fruit juices are also great for making "Fruit Wigglers", recipe coming in an upcoming post for those.
click on photo for link to coupons

And the PTA president in me wants to remind you that all these items are "Labels for Eduction" so make sure to take the extra minute to clip the labels.  I keep a jar in the PANTRY LUNCH ZONE and just drop these labels, along with the valuable box tops in as I get them.  Then every few months I bag them up and send them into school.  This is free money for the school, costs you nothing and really adds up.  Our school, which is fairly small, brought in almost $1000 in cash from boxtops and lots of credit from the Labels program for purchasing playground and p.e. equipment and other school necessities.  So clip those labels and help your school out.  Or better yet, send them to me and help our school out:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment